Monday, February 23, 2009

Spring Fever

I've got a case of spring fever. From the inside looking out it looked warm enough to go out for some outside work this weekend. Not exactly. The wind has blown all weekend and the temperature has barely been above freezing... Tolerable without the wind but it blows straight to the bone. So we stayed in about all weekend and ate...

This picture wasn't exactly taken this weekend but it caught my eye as I scrolled through my file of pictures we take of Ren. It caught my eye because one: I didn't take it, Kelly did, and two: it's a set-up. I mean Kelly rarely ever lets this much food get on him when she feeds him. So she either let him feed himself or its all a big conspiracy...



It is a conspiracy because here is another one that I think is a set-up. That is not his feet... that's Bill Berry's feet....

No comments: