Thursday, February 18, 2010

Bump on the head

Okay. Here is Ren's bump on the head from the tumble down the stairs the other day. Not much to worry about now but it took a few years off of Kelly's life. She was justifiably worried because it was kind of sunk in after it happened. I had told her in the past that bumps on the head are usually okay when they stick out but not necessarily so when they sink in. This probably won't be our last trip to the ER. Hopefully they will all turn out this way...




Lately one thing we can count on is that if Ren is eerily quiet for more than 30 seconds then he is into something. Standing at the kitchen island the other day I suddenly realized I hadn't hear any slobbery truck motor noises or electronic jingles reciting the ABCs or anything resembling a 18 month old in the house for a while...


As soon as that realization hit me, I heard the faint familiar sound of the chain on my wallet coming from in front of the living room couch. I eased around the couch and found this...





No comments: