Time is my most valuable resource and here lately it seems to be my most limited. I try to give family time the priority when I'm at home usually at the expense of the lawn care and the project list. The way I see it that's okay because all that really can wait. We play with Ren as much as we can, Kelly more than I because I work, so when I get the opportunity to go to the park or on a hike I take it.
The other day I get out the new backpack carrier for a nice hike with Ren around what I call the "loop". The loop is a trail I cleaned out that winds it's way around the mountain behind our house and ends up back at the pond at the bottom of the road. All total about one mile around.
Five minutes into it I realize that Ren is unusually quiet. I have no rear view mirror so I gently swing the pack around to confirm what I suspect...
Yep, he was asleep so I just turned around and headed back to the house.
It must be a pretty relaxing ride.
1 comment:
How precious-and I think how you usually say that when they are asleep-'cause awake it is a different tale!! But in all honesty this sweet boy is precious asleep or awake! I enjoyed being with him and you and Kelly at mom's birthday bash-it was good!!! We truly need to do "big" family stuff more often!! Hope you got the photos!! Love-Aunt Mart
Post a Comment