Thursday, December 9, 2010

Blog Neglect.

Wow. I knew I had neglected my blog but it never really hit home until my good friend Julie mentioned it to me and quoted the last blog date; September 7th.

For those of you who follow my blog I am sorry. I have been taking pictures of my family and have a lot to blog about from the last three months of our lives. Maggie is still in the oven and Doc says she is right on schedule for her stage appearance on December 28th. Mommy is doing well also and just like with Ren she has a radiant glow about her that beams two lives and two souls in all directions for all to see and feel. There have been a few more difficulties with this pregnancy but we have made it through them and are three weeks away from the best Christmas present ever; a baby girl.

Ren talks about her and acknowledges that baby sister is coming but I don't think he fully grasps how much his life, Ren's world, is going to change... Shoot, none of us really know how much this little girl is going to change our lives.

He says some of the funniest stuff now and I know I'm supposed to right it all down or even blog about it, but most of it is in the moment and is so frequent that I would be carrying around a note pad all day.

I guess that is one of the perks of fatherhood that no one told me about that I have fallen in love with, which is, seeing the world through the eyes of your two year old son.

I leave you tonight with yet another cell phone pic that I snapped in the bike shop the other day. My son isn't a baby anymore...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the updates.
-your down the hill neighbor. =)