We noticed that when we put Ren in his high-chair that he would watch us eat through the whole meal and even copy opening his mouth. So, Kelly asked the pediatrician about it the other day when she took Ren for his second round of shots. (Which, by the way, Kelly took him to all by herself and did a fine job.) He told her to go ahead and start with rice cereal for now and move on to other things in a couple weeks. So here he is eating with Mommy and I'm not sure who enjoys it more... him or her.
Kelly's back went out on her the other day while I was at work. She called and said I needed to come home because she couldn't lift the baby. I rushed home and took care of them the rest of the day. I happen to have some muscle relaxers on hand from my recurring back episodes so she took a round of those for a couple days. She is doing better now. She had to pump and dump because of the muscle relaxers and we bottle fed Ren during that time. I gave him a bath that night for the first time. Kelly stood over me and supervised. It was like wrestling a greased pig.
No comments:
Post a Comment