Ren is pulling up on anything and everything now. Kelly told me tonight that he is crawling some. Of coarse I'm at work and missed it, probably won't be the last thing I miss because of work. Anyway here he is. He pulled the box over...
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Again it has been a while since I've had time to get on the computer so I apologize if you have been checking here and nothing has changed here in a while. I periodically check another website in which some folks I know on the coast post a picture of their little one daily and say a few words about what is in the picture and what is going on in their lives. So I've decided to try to post more often and say less.
Ren is pulling up on anything and everything now. Kelly told me tonight that he is crawling some. Of coarse I'm at work and missed it, probably won't be the last thing I miss because of work. Anyway here he is. He pulled the box over...

Ren is pulling up on anything and everything now. Kelly told me tonight that he is crawling some. Of coarse I'm at work and missed it, probably won't be the last thing I miss because of work. Anyway here he is. He pulled the box over...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment