My current phone is on it's last leg I think. I scrolled through the pictures on it when I came upon one that I had taken of Ren and myself through the mirror in the bathroom on October 2nd 2008....


After I downloaded the pictures I was amazed at how much Ren has grown in 9 short months. I am glad I take the time to keep this blog because it forces me to try and keep up with the changes and the process of my little boy growing. Even if no one looked at my blog I would still post about our life with Ren because its like my journal... The people who matter though do read it and Kelly and I thank you for caring enough to check in on us here and letting us share these pictures and stories with you...
5 comments:
He has grown so much! He looks like such a big boy now...
So.... whats up with your hair in tha last one?????
He;s growing up so fast!
Honey, It makes me really sad to look at the pics. I cant believe how fast he has grown. I dont think I have every made a comment. I think you have done a great job with the blog. In cause I have never told you, I think it is so sweet. Thank you for being such a great Dad and a wonderful husband.
they grow so quickly, before long he will be the one taking the pictures!
oooop, forgot to leave my name, it's us in florida uncle mike and erin
Post a Comment