Friday, June 5, 2009

Play Date With Brodey.

Well I just downloaded some photos off of the camera and realized how behind I am on the blog.

We went to Moorehead City last weekend for Ren's first trip to the beach and it went great.

I will try to post some of the pictures from our trip Monday night so be sure to check back Tuesday. In the mean time you will get a kick out of these.

As I looked at the new folder of photos I realized Kelly had taken some of the play date Ren had with Brodey Eller. He is the son of Damon and Monica Eller. Monica and Kelly use to work together. They were pregnant with Brodey and Ren at the same time.
Kelly said when they met for the first time in the floor that they just grinned at each other.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Everybody needs a good buddy!