Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ice Cream

Today Ren is 18 months old. It seems like he is talking more lately and either I've gotten weak or he has suddenly gained 5 pounds. Monkey see monkey do... Anything we say he will make an attempt at it. Most of the time he does pretty good with words but sometimes he doesn't quite get them. Our favorite word is "Idubi"... That is his attempt at "screwdriver". Obviously he has seen me use a screwdriver at the house because I'm constantly working on something and monkey see monkey do thinks he has to use his idubi on everything as well.

Of the many hats I wear; fireman, carpenter, mechanic, chicken farmer, husband, etc., the one I have performed poorest at lately is photographer. I have taken some good pictures lately but I can't seem to follow all the steps needed to get them to this blog.

1. Take pictures. 2. Copy pictures from camera to flash drive. 3. Bring flash drive to work at fire house. And 4. Find time to get flash drive out of backpack and find computer to sit at for a few minutes to pass pictures on to you... That is basically the process but somewhere between changing "hats" I miss a step.


(Donna, I stopped editing pictures a long time ago... One less step to miss...)


So, I dug this one out of the December file just because it shows me wearing my favorite hat of all.... Father.

No comments: