Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Staying home with Ren

Last week Kelly and I made a decision that we have been struggling with for some time. We decided that she needed to stay home with Ren and not return to work for a while. That was a tough decision to make given the state of the economy and the fact that the cost of living is going up every day. This little boy will only be little once and I want Kelly to be there for every minute of it. I have made a commitment to her (and him) that if I have to take three jobs to make this work I will. Work has taken on a new meaning to me now. It is what I do to support my family and I have a deep desire to work as hard as I can to keep a roof over our heads and food on our table. God has blessed us with this little guy and I have promised to take care of him and in doing so I feel it is best for his mother to be the one who feeds him, bathes him, rocks him, plays with him, and teaches him. So for now Kelly is a stay at home mom and I bring home the bacon (or is it bologna).
And in my spare time I take pictures...


No comments: