All is well in the Owens house. Saturday we took Ren to have his 3 month pictures made. They turned out great. 400 plus shots total and the photographer picked out 80 of the best. We had to narrow it down to 30 then pick what we wanted to buy. It was hard to choose because we wanted all of them. I have to thank Lauren at
Studio 102 in LA (Lenoir area) for her hard work. She had a lot of ideas for shots that we never thought of. She is a great photographer and not only did she put a lot of work into Ren's pictures but she also showed me a few things about my own photography. I don't want to sound like a commercial but I highly recommend Lauren. She doesn't do the "plain old portrait" kind of work and she doesn't push any kind of package on you. You can buy as many or as few prints as you want. They do birthday parties at the studio too and the price is great. I don't think I will be able to post any of them on here because of copyright issues. So I guess we will just have to keep taking pictures of him ourselves...


The best part of the day was after we got back home.
Me and my little buddy just chilled out the rest of the day.
1 comment:
you sure look like a Henson in the pic with you and Ren.!!!
Post a Comment