There is a nip in the morning air now that it is officially fall. The colors are not good yet in LA but mom and dad say they are peak at their house now. One of Kelly's daily routines with Ren is to take a stroll around the back yard usually ending up at the chicken house to gather the days eggs. The difference in air temperature is yet another excuse for Kelly to dress her little boy up in something she has been wanting to see him in.
P.S. If your wondering where LA is.... Lenoir area.
We never made it to the beach last week. First, we didn't want to take the chance on him getting cranky in the car seat all the way to Moorehead City. Second, I wasn't sure what the fuel situation was going to be. Not so much the cost as much as the availability of fuel. I'd hate to get literally stuck at the coast. And last, we just wanted to have vacation at home... and we did. We just stayed home and got caught up on things there. I took a few pictures too...
One more thing. Have I mentioned how much I love my little boy??
No comments:
Post a Comment