I know that the alternative to not getting the shots and contracting some childhood disease is much worse than making him cry getting them but that still does not make it any easier on the parents. I guess life is like that though. A little pain now is the cost of protecting him from the things that killed children a hundred years ago.
Dr. Lonas said he was right on track with his weight and a little above average with his length. 12 lb. 6 oz. and 24 inches long.
We may go to the beach next week if Ren doesn't have any lasting effects from today's shots so I'll post more than one picture tonight.
Bath time.
He loves his bath time. Kelly washes his face with a baby wash rag and he never fusses. She also shampoos his hair. All 1/16th of an inch of it...

Dress-up time.
I guess all little girls like to dress-up their baby dolls. Well, my little girl is no different. I will be busy on the computer or in the basement and Kelly will call for me to "come look at this." When I get to his room I find this...

Sugar.
Everybody loves a little sugar...

And last but not least this one was taken by Kelly with her cell phone and sent to me at work. He was hungry and mommy was too slow with the bottle warming. Its not all grins and giggles...

1 comment:
Jeremy pointed me here today, I'm going to link it with my blog if that is okay...I have some pics of Jill and Leah on mine, but I can keep up with you all through yours.
Post a Comment