
Here is Mommy and Ren at 6 days old. This is one of my favorites. I keep this picture in my locker at the fire department. We were still in a state of shock in that this little fellow had changed everything about our lives. Kelly's mother was still staying at our house to help out and I hadn't gone back to work yet. I wouldn't go back to work for another two weeks and that was fine with me. Even during the most trying times I loved every minute of it. I really didn't want to go back to work and leave this...

July 28th. Now the "book" said that babies this age didn't really grin at people. I don't believe that because here he is at nine days old and even then I was able to get him to grin at me by simply talking to him. He has been ginning ever since...

On August 2nd my mom and dad came down to visit their grandson. Luckily he wasn't too fussy.

The next day Kelly's brother Brent and his family visited. My nephews Chandler and Brooks loved Baby Ren and each one held him ever so gently. They are great children and I look forward to watching them grow up together much the way my cousins and I did. (check out Brooks' hat)

No comments:
Post a Comment